Summit Group Solutions, LLC
Last Modified: July 19, 2013
This policy applies to data and information we collect on our website. This policy does not apply to:
- information collected on any other website operated by us or any third party (including our affiliates); or
- any third party (including our affiliates), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our website.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of data and information from and about users of our website. We collect information that you provide directly to us, including:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website or uploading or submitting documents. This includes, but is not limited to, information provided when you create an account, submit a resume, or submit a job application.
- Information contained in communications between you and us.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may automatically collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our website, including traffic data and logs.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically helps us to improve our website by allowing us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. To learn how you can manage your Flash cookie settings, visit the Flash player settings page on Adobe’s website.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website and e-mail statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information that we collect:
- To process, review, and evaluate your candidacy for a job, and to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To contact you regarding your account. For example, if you forget your password, we may send instructions for resetting your password to your email address. As another example, if we notice activity through your account that causes us concern, we may contact you.
To contact you about your job application. For example, we may use your mailing address, email address, or telephone number to notify you about employment opportunities or the status of your job application.
How We Share Your Information
- We do not provide any personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
- We may share your qualifications, resume, and information contained in your job application with our clients and prospective clients to help us and them determine if there is project placement opportunity that is a good fit for your qualifications.
- We may also share your personal information with service providers that provide support services to us (for example, service providers who assist us in maintaining our website). Service providers, third parties who perform services on our behalf, are contractually restricted from using your information in any manner other than in helping us.
- We may also, in certain instances, disclose your personal information when we have reason to believe that it is necessary to identify you, contact you, or bring legal action to protect your rights or the rights, property, or safety of Summit Group Solution or others, or to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- We may also disclose your personal information when you ask us to do so or consent to such disclosure.
Links to Other Websites
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you are a registered use of our website, you can review, update, and make corrections to your personal information by logging into your account on our website. You can also request a copy of the personal information associated with your account or provide us with corrections by contacting us using one of the methods described under “Contact Us” below.
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Use of Your Email/Anti-Spam Policy. If you do not wish to have your e-mail address used by us to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any marketing email. Once we receive your unsubscribe request, please allow three business days for us to comply with it. Please note that we may not include unsubscribe information in non-marketing emails (i.e., emails concerning your account, emails to help you reset your password, etc.).
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. For example, we request a unique password to verify your identity before granting access to your account.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take measures to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our through or website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the website.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to your online account, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
We may transfer part or all of your information in the case of a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, or other sale of all or a portion of our assets or stock.
We reserve the right to change this policy, and to apply any changes to information previously collected, as permitted by law. If there are material changes to this policy or our information practices change in the future, we will post the policy changes on our website.
Attn: Bryan Schielke
10220 NE Points Drive, Ste. 120, Kirkland, WA 98033